Terry Tuesday: Amy Wilson

Once again, our Terry Tuesday isn't a Terry Scholar, but she's super important to the Terry Scholars at SHSU. Amy Wilson handles everything related to the money that comes with being a Terry Scholar. She's amazing at her job, and we love having her around!





Name: Amy Wilson
Nickname(s): AWOL (given by Terry’s)
Birthday: March 16th
Place of Birth: Huntsville – Born a Bearkat!
Hometown: Huntsville
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Where You Went To School: SHSU for Bachelor’s and Master’s 

Favorites:
Movie: The Heat, Anchorman, Madea (any)
Song: Up Town Funk
Book: Don’t really have one
TV Show: Mike and Molly, Two Broke Girls, Big Bang Theory, Wicked Tuna, Hell’s Kitchen, Swamp People
Animal: Dog
Food: Mexican and fried pickles
Color: Orange

5 fun facts
1-     I grew up in a rural town and enjoy the simple things in life.  
2-     Any free time I have is spent doing DIY projects at my house.  I have updated my 1970’s kitchen with surfaces on my own – with the help of good ‘ole Pinterest.
3-     I LOVE FLOWERS *wink *wink J.  I thoroughly enjoy getting my hands dirty and playing in my flower beds.
4-     As much as I love pretty things and flowers, I also love to fish!  My biggest catch is a 26 pound yellow catfish!  
5-     I am the fourth generation to be a US Citizen.  My family comes from Czechoslovakia and someday I hope to visit my family’s homeland. 

Comments

Popular Posts