Terry Tuesday: William Burson





Name: William Burson
Nickname: Will (I go by Will)
Birthday: April 9th, 1996
Place of Birth: St. Paul Hospital in Dallas, Texas
Hometown: Dallas
Righty or Lefty: Right
Major: Music Education
Minor: Ain't nobody got time for that

Favorites
Movie: Star Wars
Song: It varies week by week. Currently is Saturn by Sleeping at Last
Book: Fallen Angels by Walter Dean Myers
TV Show: Not really watching anything currently, but I was in the process of watching through Parks and Recreation and I love it!
Animal: Dogs
Food: Chicken
Color: Darker Blues 

5 Fun Facts: 
1) I lived in Georgia for 10 years of my life.
2) My younger brother is from Vietnam and was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.
3) I have a tattoo on the inside of my left bicep that says "I Love You" in my mom's handwriting, and I plan on getting 3 more tattoos soon!
4) I am a member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, a music fraternity on campus.
5) I am currently marching with the Blue Knights Drum and Bugle Corps!

Comments

Popular Posts