Terry Tuesday: Skylar Jones






Name: Skylar Jones
Nickname: Sky (only my mother calls me Skylar)
Birthday: 10/14/1997
Place of Birth: Austin, TX
Hometown: Cypress, TX
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Major: Theatre with a Teaching Certificate
Minor: No time for that

Favorites
Movie: Dear John
Song: as of right now, Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran
Book: too hard to pick but generally anything by Nicholas Sparks or Shakespeare gets me
TV Show: Grey's Anatomy, but also a big Family Feud fan
Animal: GIRAFFE
Food: Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownies
Color: Pink

5 Fun Facts
1) My hair is short now, but I chose this picture because I feel like it captures who I am. 
2) I love being outdoors, especially around water. 
3) I love getting new music suggestions so feel free to send me playlists
4) Dogs make me happier than most people 
5) I'm always up for trying new foods so if you're an adventurous eater let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts