Terry Tuesday: Corey Ann Snodgrass



Name: Corey Ann Snodgrass
Nickname(s): Snodgrass
Birthday October 16th, 1995
Place of Birth: Brownsville, Texas
Hometown: Brownsville, Texas
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Major: Business Administration. Currently undecided between Doubling in Economics and International Business, and Accounting
Minor: Spanish 

Favorites: 
Movie: 2001: A Space Odyssey
Song: Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini by Sergei Rachmaninov
Book: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand 
TV Show: Breaking Bad 
Animal: Dog 
Food: Anything spicy!
Color: Green 

5 Fun Facts
1) I'm from a border town.
2) I was on a TV quiz show called Masterminds. 
3) I was in MCJROTC. 
4) I love meeting people from other countries and of different backgrounds.
5) For the duration of my freshman year, I tried to visit the duck pond once a day. 

Comments

Popular Posts