I Can't Live Without...

Some of our older Terry Scholars have shared what they cannot live without during college, and we hope this list of things will help our 2015 Terry Scholars as they prepare to join us at SHSU, and also maybe even get to know us just a little bit better.

"My coffee maker, teddy bears, planner, bottles of water, and Netflix!" -Brianna

"My Bible, laptop, snacks, and essential oils." -Naomi

"My friends and my books." -Edwin

"Bottled water, my Brita filter, my laptop, my blankets, my car, and my umbrella." -Will

"Humor. Gotta laugh to combat the stress." -Jacob

"My movie collection, my rain boots, my laptop, and the other Terrys." -Kirsten

"Water, time management, and Netflix." -Chase

"Friends, family, and positivity." -Jack

"Coffee, Netflix, and emergen-c! " -Hayley

Comments

Popular Posts