Terry Tuesday: Brackston McKnight




Name: Brackston McKnight
Nickname: Brax, B-rack, Big Pimpin’, whatever works for you.
Birthday: March 4th 1996
Place of Birth: Jacksonville, Texas
Hometown: Jacksonville, Texas
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Major: Agribusiness
Minor: Plant and Soil Science


Favorites
Movie: Star Wars Saga, Master of Disguise, Back to the Future, O Brother Where Art Thou?
Song: Every Girl- Turnpike Troubadours, Wave on Wave- Pat Green (Too many to choose from!)
Book: Bible, Forrest Gump

TV Show: Psych
Animal: Squirrel
Food: Foods with lots of cheese, RC Cola.
Color: Orange



5 ​F​un F​acts
1. In high school I had a greenhouse business.

​2. I like to over analyze movies and songs.
​3. ​I have a very loud and expressive laugh.

4. I am open minded when it comes to music, but I am a big fan of Texas Country/Red Dirt/Americana music.
5. I love all things Lego.

Comments

Popular Posts