Terry Tuesday: Haley Stockman





Name: Haley Stockman
Nicknames: Haley Berry, Hay Bell, Halaylee, and this past year I was "Momma" to the varsity tennis team
Birthday: February 28, 1997 
Place of Birth: Houston, Texas
Hometown: Kirbyville, Texas
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Major: Pre-Nursing
Minor: None

Favorites:
Movie- Pride and Prejudice
Song- I listen to too many genre's to pick a favorite! I will listen to ALMOST everything
Book- The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales (I don't have a favorite but I love to read old fairy tales).
TV Show- Arrow, The Royals, anything that has some type of mystery
Animal- Puppies :)
Food- Cheesecake (does dessert count?)
Color- Green

5 fun facts
1. I have super curly hair that springs back when you pull it.
2. All of my siblings are at least 7 years older than me.
3. Tennis is my favorite sport even though I am not the best.
4. I have always wanted to have something to do with the medical field.
5. This past year I worked two jobs. I was a Sonic car-hop and a beginner's tumble and cheer coach.

Comments

Popular Posts