Terry Tuesday: Kirsten Cottle




Name: Kirsten Cottle
Nickname(s): Tinkerbell (newly earned nickname from work) and Bear (my mom since childhood)
Birthday: June 12, 1996
Place of Birth: Houston, Texas
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Major: Music Therapy
Minor: N/A

Favorites:
Movie: Captain America: Winter Soldier
Song: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
Book: The entire Harry Potter series
TV Show: Arrow or The Flash
Animal: Penguin
Food: Bacon Cheeseburger
Color: Blue

Five Fun Facts:
1) I was in martial arts from 4th grade to 9th grade and I earned my black belt in that time.
2) My go to drink at Starbucks is a Chai Tea Latte, or a Chocolate Chai Tea Latte. 
3) I have an obsession with soft blankets and pillows.
4) I could spend days smelling everything in Bath and Body Works.
5) I've always wanted to get into photography.

Comments

Popular Posts