Terry Tuesday: Yasmyn Sumiyoshi



Name: Yasmyn Sumiyoshi
Nickname(s): My close family calls me Myna (Meena) sometimes, I guess Yazzy maybe? My best friend has called me Yaso since elementary school :)
Birthday: February 26th, 1997
Place of Birth: San Antonio, TX
Hometown: San Antonio, TX
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Major: Musical Theatre
Minor: --

Favorites:
Movie: High School Musical(s), RENT, Legally Blonde Filmed Live On Broadway (hah not really a movie)
Song: I can't choose!!! Okay, everything from RENT, Legally Blonde the Musical, Newsies, Fun Home, and more!
Book: The Harry Potter Series
TV Show: Parks and Recreation, Glee, Gossip Girl
Animal: monkey or sloth
Food: MAC AND CHEESE (really any type of pasta)
Color: pink and purple

5 fun facts
1. I've been dancing since I was 3 years old.
2. I taught myself guitar and ukulele.
3. I am Mexican, Japanese, and Indian.
4. I practically only listen to Broadway music.
5. My ultimate goal is to be on Broadway!


Comments

Popular Posts